It happens every year. People lose track of time and before they know it, it’s the end of the year, and they need to use their benefits and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) funds before they expire.
The epiphany usually leads to a rush of patients scrambling to be seen by their eye doctors before the year concludes. Here are some quick tips to make sure your practice is ready, so that you can increase profits and efficiency:
- Remind your patients to schedule appointments for the entire family.
- Make sure they know where to use their FSA funds:
- Prompt your patients to purchase a second pair of frames.
- Encourage your patients to purchase prescription sunwear and remind them that they need it year-round.
- Offer additional contact lenses.
- Promote the benefits of computer glasses.
- Direct patients toward premium lens options and material upgrades.
- Speed up your processing time and prevent delays by processing claims during non-peak hours. This will help alleviate an influx of traffic that causes slowdowns during peak hours.
We want to see your practice succeed. Check out how Eyefinity Practice Management can help, too!