How much are you really paying to accept credit cards? You might be surprised if you look at your statement closely.
There are several fees that can impact your costs for accepting credit cards:
- Keyed In vs. Swiped Fees. The way you enter a credit card number into your payment system can impact the amount you pay.
- Per-Transaction Fees. Are you paying more than 30¢ per transaction? If so, you may be paying too much.
- Recurring Monthly Fees. Check out how much you’re paying in monthly or “hidden fees.” Think of these fees like the miscellaneous fees you pay when you refinance your mortgage. They can include statement, compliance, or processing fees, just to name a few. Each processor names their fees differently.
It can be hard to decipher your statement to see what you’re really paying to accept credit cards. Total Merchant Services (Total), an Eyefinity strategic partner, helps you understand your current pricing structure and shows you different ways to save money with a free statement analysis.
Exclusive Eyefinity Offer
Eyefinity has partnered with Total to provide eyecare practices with a trusted credit card processing company that has more than 17 years of experience processing credit card payments for small businesses and healthcare professionals. Plus, they make switching processors painless:
- Safe. Total is HIPAA compliant, so you don’t have to worry about the confidentiality and protection of your patients’ personal information.
- Simple. Complete a short one-page application and you could be up and running in 24 hours. Plus, Total has a 98% acceptance rate.
- Affordable. No hidden fees. No contract. No leasing equipment. You’ll have a flat monthly rate of $7.50 with some of the lowest rates around.
Total provides Eyefinity customers with an exclusive offer:
- Low rates with up to 15% savings on processing fees
$100 off your first month’s statement
- Free card swipe devices (terminal, computer, mobile)
- Month-to-month agreement with no termination or hidden fees
- Free statement analysis
See How Much You Can Save
Eyefinity customers are saving an average of $300 a month with Total. How much could you save? Find out at totalmerchantservices.com/eyefinity or call Total at 800.841.9813.