Did you know that 56% of Americans with Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) use them on eyewear purchases?* In fact, eyewear is the number one eyecare related expense on which people spend their FSAs.
What are you doing to ensure patients spend those last-minute dollars in your office?
Here are 5 quick ways to help patients get the most from their FSAs—and increase your sales.
- Encourage second and third pair purchases
- Mention prescription sunwear—it’s important all year
- Push premium lens options and material upgrades
- Stock them up with contact lenses and solution
- LASIK surgery is even eligible—start the conversation
While supplies last, order free patient reminder cards to jump start the sale.
*Jobson Optical’s 2011 Consumer Perceptions of Managed Vision Care.
Filed under: best practices