Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) expire December 31—Remind patients to spend!
Your office is the perfect place for patients to spend those remaining FSA dollars and increase your year-end sales. If FSA money isn’t used, it’s gone forever!
Here are 5 great ways to remind your patients to “use it or lose it!”
- eBuy is the only place to get authentic Sun Rx. Show your patients the hottest frames from Nike, Nautica, Maui Jim, and Rudy Project.
- FSA dollars are great for second and third pair purchases.
- The holidays are coming—designer sunglasses make a great gift. Encourage patients to pick up a pair or two.
- Upsell, upsell, upsell. Push premium lens options and material upgrades.
- Send your patients to ReorderContacts.com to stock up on contact lenses.
So, remind your patients to use those FSA dollars before December 31 or lose them. Go to eyefinity.com for more information.